Bananas are not only nutritious to eat, but are also wonderful for the skin. Potassium helps moisturise, vitamin B protects against ageing, vitamin E protects against UV damage, and bananas have many other properties that help reduce acne by killing of germs, bacteria, and diminishing oily skin.
Using only natural ingredients, this face mask smells gorgeous, and should leave your skin feeling softer and looking clearer.
What You'll Need
1-2 avocado pits
1 tablespoon coconut oil
Tub with clip lid
1. Soak the avocado pits in water overnight.
2. Peel the skin off the avocado pits.
3. Chop the avocado pits and banana up.
4. Blitz in a food processor along with the coconut oil.
5. Pour the mixture into a clip-lid tub. First it will look pale, but after a day, it will take on a darker appearance.
6. Rinse a flannel under warm water to wash your face. This will open up the pores and make it easier for the face mask to remove the impurities from your skin.
7. Apply the face mask and leave on for about 10-20 minutes before washing off.