Being a writer is full of health traps - but I have a secret weapon for healthy writing.
Grow a vegie garden!
My vegie patch
Take a break every hour and indulge in these tasks - which get you moving, get you a dose of vitamin D and clear your head with some fresh air:
1) Pop out and water the garden.
2) Pick yourself some healthy snacks - cherry tomatoes are so delicious straight from the bush!
3) Plant seeds.
4) Weed, mulch and prune.
5) Pick something lovely and fresh to go in your dinner.
These tasks are not just great for your health but awesome ways to tackle writer's block!
* Live healthy by growing your own food
* Simple homemade aphid spray
Copyright 2012,2013,2014 On Topic Media PTY LTD. ABN 18113479226.